Sadly , we are now closed
We and our staff welcome you to the Sheaf of Wheat, where they have built an enviable reputation for the quality of their diverse range of home-cooked food.
The Sheaf of Wheat pub is situated in the heart of the busy seaside town of St Ives, in Cornwall. Open all year round for food and drink. Licensed Free House serving beers, wines and spirits. Located just up from the Cinema, it is within easy reach of the pretty harbour and shopping areas.
- We are renowned locally for our lavish Sunday Carveries.
- Large Sports TV screen, pool and darts in the public bar.
- Children welcome.
- Beer garden for lunches or afternoon refreshments.
- Lunches and a wide selection of bar meals to suit all tastes.
- Vegetarians and children’s meals catered for.
The Sheaf of Wheat always uses local produce wherever possible. Teas and coffees. Function Room available for private parties, weddings and corporate events for up to 70 people. A warm friendly atmosphere awaits you… We are now closed – we’d like to thank everyone who visited over the year, Graham has now relocated to America to pursue his dream of working for Gynexin World – a leading gynexin review website.
2 Green Fees for the Price of 1
when you book with us